Friday, July 11, 2008

the (weekly) haiku challenge

my mom's boyfriend posted this challenge to me and some other people he knows:

write a haiku every week for a year.

i figured, why the hell not. it'll help me at least write SOMETHING every week. so here was this week's submission:

"today was sunny
it was real hot so i wore
a sundress to work."

i was feeling uninspired today, lol.

...besides. it's almost 10PM. I've been at work since 9:30AM. I have at least another hour to go. What. The. Fuck.

im tired. when im not so tired i;ll write an actual entry- like a poem or a short story or something. im gonna start doing another weekly thing called "that aint cure" where i get to rant about things that arent cute. fun times. will come soon. sooo tiiireed.

peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love trash tv
right now i'm watching one called
baby borrowers.