Monday, September 7, 2009

Vlogs and Secrets Revealed!



Yes. A third one. Is my life actually that interesting? Nope. Not really. But is there anything else to do? Nope. Not really.

I also have a confession to make, one that has been weighing on my mind for a while now:

During the day, I am dormant, but at night I can't sleep. The moon shines too brightly, the outside world is too quiet, everything in my house is too still. I spend my nights pacing up and down the narrow hall, searching the rooms, looking for forgotten treasures. In my mother's room, I find a huge closer full of flowy dresses and white stones to wrap around my neck. Somehow playing dress up calms me. After twirling and practicing red-stained smiles in the mirror, I slip the clothes over my head, unclasp the jewelry and wipe the lipstick off with the back of my hand before anyone wakes up to find out what I've done.

In short, I spend my nights crossdressing. In women's clothes. It's weird, right? I know. But I gotta say, in the moonlight, I make a cute grrl. :)

No comments: