Thursday, August 28, 2008

yup yup

hey guys-

i know i promised to write abt my trip to the dentist but the more that i think abt it, it wasn't that interesting. i'll give y'all the low-down, though.

* 2 fillings
* 1 extraction
* 3 stitches
* a whole bottle of perks.

yuppp.
lol.

in OTHER news, i'm back @ camp hamp. it's kind of nice. i was a jb orientation leader, and i got here sunday. the regular admittance kids got here today.

so. white.

i told the new jbs to do a poc-count for me. lol.

the new jbs are pretty chill. i hope they do well here. they seem like they don't like it, and don't want to socialize. maybeits culture shock? i dunno. i mean, i understand how it is when yr new to a space. you gotta feel it out. and i know i wasn't that friendly my first couple of weeks here. ah, well. only time will tell.

what else, what else...

oh! one of em told me i talk white. i wanted to slap him. first off, ive given up on the myth of talking//acting black way back in high school. besides,

MUTHAFUCKA HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO WHITEY OH HELLLL NAAW........!!!

but he's still a good kid. its wuteva.

the only bad thing abt being back @ hamp is that my house is dead right now. for reals, tho. im on the tippy top floor all the way down the hall. it sucks, yo. my room is a mess, too. i need to stop playin and take care of that shit! and i will. soon. but for the past coupla days, my ass has been sleepin in p.scott. anything other than being alone..!

i miss the wife. gah. she knows how much i love and miss her stank ass.

oh! also-

i made an appt for my tattoo(s), guys!!!

the dudes said its gonna be only abt $80 for the three i want. ima be real, im a wimp. i jut want some small shit. two things on my wrists, and one thing on the back of my neck.

this is what i want (i might've wrote abt this awwready so bear wit me)

left wrist (gye nyame):

http://www.marshall.edu/akanart/images/EXCGOD.GIF

right wrist (ankh):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Ankh.png/341px-Ankh.png

neck (raised fist):

http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/people/hands/raised-fist.gif


guys, i would post the pics on my blog but my computer's being a stank ass bitch so its not lettin mee.

i'll update tomorrow, with pics of mee and my tattoo(s)

No comments: