Wednesday, August 20, 2008

noise(ttes) !!!

oh em gee.

i love this band. sometimes i forget how much i love then and then they come on my itunes (thanks to that shuffle, ya know) and then i turn up the volume, and rawk out. that is, before i melt at the hottness that is shingai shoniwa, the lead singer and frontman of the band.

um... shes a black rocker who sings AND plays bass. (you know bassists are good with our fingers ;P )

nuff said? lol.

i'd totally swing for her- oh wait. lol.

i figured i should upload a coupla pics of the rocker beauty so here ya go:






love me some b l a c k rockers!

pst go listen and love:http://www.myspace.com/noisettesuk

website: http://thenoisettes.com/

2 comments:

Uni Q. Mical said...

ooooh, she's gawwjuss. i needa check them out.

Gael said...

Okay, if I had a spare $500 lying around, I would throw it your way for turning me on to this band. I stumbled upon your blog while doing research on Kara Walker, and just started scrolling around. And now I'm eating up these sample streams.

MUST. BUY. NOISETTES. ALBUM.