Sunday, October 3, 2010

strange wkend

i spent most of my weekend so far in hiding. i stayed in my room friday night till 7pm on saturday. then i went to the library for a couple hours, and then to 60 to hang out with steph and jocelyn, which was fun. but my favorite part was definitely the hiding. im sad that i have work tomorrow- if i could, id do the whole thing again. it was weird having most of my friends gone this weekend, and cyree im afraid to bother because she has so much work to do, being a final semester and all.

i think this is when hampshire starts to feel lonely- when it gets too cold to stand outside and look up. i am really starting to feel like a waning moon. plus i got sick (damn.) i still need to make a div 3 calendar- take my own advice and keep myself busy and out of trouble, till the brits get here.

No comments: