Sunday, September 19, 2010

what's goingon in my life, i guess.

So many exciting things have happened, and I barely realized it!

On Thursday, I handed in my Div II portfolio. I am terrified that I failed and will have to stay a semester longer... I need to be out of this place as quickly as possible.

The Brits are coming in mid-October, and I have no idea what I am supposed to do with them. I am going to work my best on being a good hostess, but I don't have much money, either, so we will have to do fun and *cheap* things.

THERE ARE SO MANY FLIES! They are everywhere and I hate them. Everyday I kill about three or four, and everyday, more appear. I hate flies so flipping much.

There are so many new faces at Hampshire. I have been hanging out with a different gorup of people, which is exciting because I get to make new friends, tiring because sometimes I just want to hang out with people my own year, and sad because I wont be around to watch people grow into themselves. A lot of the first years that I met are so sweet and kind, and I am curious to see what they do at Hampshire in the future. But I guess we have until May to find out!

I have a plant. Her name is Baby Paprika and she is an ornamental pepper plant. She grows white flowers and red, purple & white peppers. I love her already, and after the death of Red Maple, I am going to do my best to take care of her.

I have found some great ways to tackle my anxiety/stress. I remember to look up- the stars have been great here. I also go to the farm and pick flowers and basil and mint.

Tomorrow, I meet the little boy that I will start babysitting! He is 2, and already a multi-linguist. Hopefully, he likes me... :/

That's all for now, I guess. I have a lot (at least 4) letters to write, which I might do today.

No comments: