Wednesday, September 22, 2010

feelings?

I am feeling so many things... but I don't really know what they are or why or how...

I have been feeling anxious, as usual, in that place right above my bellybutton, and inbetween my ribcage. I try to breathe into it, and exhale the stress, but it dosent always work.

I have also been digging my nails into the fleshy parts of me: my palms, hips, thighs, lips, shoulders.. to remind myself that I am in and of my body. If that makes sense.

I think this stress has to do with div, and with preparing myself for the next stage of life, and meeting new people who look at me like im supposed to be some role model or something... I keep having the missing teeth dream, although this last one was a bit too graphic for me to recall here.

at the end of the day, i kind of have too many feelings and wish i had either a pillow or someone to curl up with and fall asleep next to (once you realize you cant sleep alone, its hard to go back!)

No comments: