Friday, December 25, 2009

yummy.

i've been craving poetry. when i crave poetry, i get an urge to scrape words off the page/screen, stuff them in my mouth, lick the remains off of my fingers. my mouth gets itchy and my stomach gets impatient.

poetry makes me antsy and excited- sentimental, too.

poetry makes me want to travel.

so tonight, while searching for a good poem, i also made these two lists:

list of places i want to live/visit for an extended period of time:

-london (top of the list for many reasons- one being all of the queer performers based in london that i am just NOW finding out about. i've already got a list of london grad schools saved)
-edinburgh
-paris
-berlin (i forgive you, let's try again)
-san fransisco
-portland
-kentucky
-philadelphia


list of places i want to travel to (that aren't on the list above):

-amsterdam
-marseilles
-barcelona
-rome
-hong kong
-tokyo
-india
-ethiopia
-cape verde
-brazil
-australia
-switzerland
-sweden
-kenya
-russia
-cyprus
-mexico
-arizona
-hawaii


yummy. give me poems, too. i wanna stuff my face with pretty words.

No comments: