Tuesday, December 15, 2009

where oh where

has my green knapsack gone?

oh where, oh where could it be??

i lost it after zine making thursday night. i remember taking my backpack to the library, returning books, running to class, running to a lecture after class, taking my journal out of my backpack during the lecture... and then it all goes fuzzy from there. i imagine that i wouldnt have left the lecture hall without my backpack, seeing as how i had to sneak out early. i am pretty sure that i went into the common room in the union with it, where i sat on the couches. after that, things get fuzzy.

the bag is dirty and falling apart. why would anyone want it? where is it ???

what am i supposed to pack my computer and snacks in for the plane ride home???? WHY ME??

i am trying not to be too attached to material things, but this one's a bit hard for me. i have a feeling my last night in londy is going to be filled with worry, worry, worry.

...in other news, i am returning home with a suitcase full of dirty laundry. how "college student" of me!

2 comments:

c theonia said...

i'm glad your journal wasn't in there -- that's a loss that's hard to recover from.

have a wonderful, safe flight!!!
i had fun skyping with you and your new friends.

stokes. said...

oh, no... it is!! along with my camera. and i couldn't find it.

heartbreaking.