Wednesday, January 7, 2009

dream interpretations

i had a dream i didn't get the grrl. go figure. i kissed her three times and she shied away and said, "maybe later." a modmate got the grrl tho, which quite awkward.

it still hurts a little. especially since i was covered head to toe in flour.

i lent her a bra and her friend needed shoes. but they weren't satisfied. the bras were too big (makes sense) but it just made me feel worse.

someone lent me two books.

my friend liz came up from boston and made a fool of herself. she tagged me in all these photos of herself on facebook that were all rly suggestive. haha. and then she came up to hampshire randomly and was rly jealous of all my new friends, but then started hitting on everyone she saw.

but afterwards i won a card game and got 100 pts.

i want to know what this all means. lol.


in real life, a plate broke in half while i was washing it so now there's a cut on my middle finger.

No comments: