Saturday, January 17, 2009

dear father

"god wanted to know himself so he spilt himself in two."

---

our father (&mother) which art in heaven (zion?)
hallowed be thy name...
and give us this day our daily bread...

and lead us beside the still waters
and restore my soul(?).

repent, repent, repent- dirty sinner.

---

she wanted to know how i could still love Him, how i could forgive Him,

"how can you see Him in this idealistic light when He left you? the way you talk abt Him is so... mysterious."

my father didnt leave me we left him my father didnt leave me we left him myfatherdidntleavemewelefthim.

"you mean yr mother left him."

no, i mean i left him.

my father is a man to be pitied, to be taken care of, to be reminisced abt, not to be angry with.

---

andhallowedbethynameandrestoreoursoulsandleadonthepathofrighteousnessforhissakeyeathoifearnoevilamen.

No comments: