Tuesday, June 2, 2009

full house is living single

So much has happened since we moved in two and a half wks ago.

Miatta and I got stuck on the roof. In all of our excitement, we forgot to put something in the door, and well.. let's just say that there was some climbing of fire escapes in order to - well, escape. The house is full right no- we're all single and fabulous... Ashley finally came back and Najee finally got here. The internship has picked up immensely. I have responsibilities now. I auditioned for the children shows and it was super rad. I missed playing, because at the end of the day, that's what theater is all about to me- playing, having fun, loving what ya do.

Everyone is going crazy. Or maybe we were crazy to begin with. I am watching my bank account come extremely close to the $50 mark, and I am getting nervous. I have been applying for a lot of jobs and I need a phone- but it's cut off. I feel anxious all of the time. I'm giving myself two weeks to find something, and if I can't by then... I need to peace out. I just really want stability. And money.

I need some sort of piece of mind. I ran out of things to chew on for comfort so I'v been brushing my teeth for 5, 10 minutes straight. It's weird and not very comforting anymore. I want to cry all the time. I might cry right now. Najee's constant jokes help me stay positive and upbeat, though. It's been a day and she's the rock I needed to keep going, I think. It's nice to live with 3 of my best friends.

PS- I rly like letters. I enjoy writing them as well as sending them. So please give me yr address (cough- caroline- cough) and I will write you lovely letters and maybe get one or two back?

3 comments:

Helyx Horwitz said...

i <3 you and miss you!

c theonia said...

yesssss letters!

Caroline Georges
1260 W. 15th Ave. #5
Eugene, OR 97402

chin up babe, i'm sure you'll find some good things soon.

tenta said...

ok hi, ok maybe i stalk yr blog a bit, ok maybe i have one now, ok maybe i want letter and will send letter back to YOU!

kendra bechtel
1056 commonwealth ave #51
Boston, MA, 02215

and i'll love you right back

also steph and i are going to be down for pride next weekend and yall should hang out with us!!!!!